Re: [geomesa-users] GeoServer/GeoTools Version

Chris,

Upgrading GeoServer and GeoTools dependencies is on our list, but we
haven't gotten there yet.  (Part of our intellectual property review
being conducted by LocationTech will necessitate some of these
upgrades).

If I follow your proposal correctly, then you are talking about removing
these lines (that you quote):

https://github.com/locationtech/geomesa/blob/master/geomesa-filter/src/main/scala/org/locationtech/geomesa/filter/expression/FastPropertyName.scala#L45-L50

Flipping through the rest of the GeoMesa source, it looks as if --
independent of the fact that GeoTools has deprecated those methods -- we
may be using them elsewhere.

Feel free to give this fix a try, but I suspect you would run into other
build errors from some of the other GeoMesa modules.  Let us know what
you find!

Sincerely,
  -- Chris