Re: [geomesa-users] Quickstart problem using Accumulo 1.6 with CDH

Hi Marcel,

First thing to do is to check the logs on the tservers for any red flags just prior to them going down - that might point out the problem.

Failing that, I would recommend checking your memory settings. In particular, you might need to bump up the memory allocated to each tserver. Also ensure that your machines have enough memory to satisfy all the various processes running on them.

You might also get some additional configuration tips on the accumulo mailing list.

Thanks,

Emilio