Re: [geomesa-users] kerberos auth

Simon,

Congrats!  That's great news.  If I recall, this error primarily happens when things get out of during shutdown (on our end, nothing you did is wrong).

I think your patch is likely going to work for the situation where the client is handling only one Kerberos identity.  In the case of GeoServer use, this will make sense for some situations.

I could imagine a situation where each user accessing GeoServer may need to have their token passed through.  We can iterate on that though.

Thanks again, and I'm glad that the integration is going well!

Jim