Re: [geomesa-users] kerberos auth

Simon,

I think I prefer the first option given the context of Accumulo 1.7.  The PR can go against just that branch.  I'm happy to look at intermediate branches to answer questions or provide feedback.

In terms of contributing, GeoMesa is open-sourced through the Eclipse Foundation, so you'll need to register for an Eclipse account to sign a contributor license agreement.  I'll try and send along some more details about that off-list.

Thanks in advance for the contribution!  Cheers,

Jim