Re: [geomesa-users] GeoMesa points not displayed on GeoServer...

On 29/05/15 08:40, Jim Hughes wrote:
On 05/28/2015 06:19 PM, Luca Morandini wrote:

That's the thing (which I forgot to mention): nothing shows on Accumulo logs;
actually, all the *.err files under $ACCUMULO_HOME/logs have 0 length.

I don't think I've seen things in the *.err files.  On the other hand, if all the
*.log files are empty, then something else may be going on.

The *.out files are not empty, but show only the startup message.

I duly changed masters and slaves configurations files to point to my laptop
name, same for the "instance.zookeeper.host" property in the accumulo-site.xml
and the zookeeper field in the Accumulo datastore definition in GeoServer: Id
did not help.

Did the error change?

No.

Regards,

Luca Morandini
Data Architect - AURIN project
Melbourne eResearch Group
Department of Computing and Information Systems
University of Melbourne
Tel. +61 03 903 58 380
Skype: lmorandini

Back to the top