Re: [geomesa-users] Problem with geomesa geoserver plugin installation

Frank,

Here is a list of dependencies I used approximately 6 months ago for a
GeoMesa installation on Accumulo 1.6 and Hadoop 2.6:

accumulo-core-1.6.1.jar
accumulo-fate-1.6.1.jar
accumulo-trace-1.6.1.jar
commons-codec-1.4.jar
commons-collections-3.2.1.jar
commons-configuration-1.6.jar
commons-httpclient-3.1.jar
commons-lang-2.5.jar
commons-logging-1.1.1.jar
commons-vfs2-2.0.jar
gs-web-wps-2.5.2.jar
gs-wps-core-2.5.2.jar
gt-process-geometry-11.2.jar
gt-xsd-wps-11.2.jar
hadoop-annotations-2.6.0.jar
hadoop-auth-2.6.0.jar
hadoop-client-2.6.0.jar
hadoop-common-2.6.0.jar
hadoop-hdfs-2.6.0.jar
hadoop-mapreduce-client-app-2.6.0.jar
hadoop-mapreduce-client-common-2.6.0.jar
hadoop-mapreduce-client-core-2.6.0.jar
hadoop-mapreduce-client-jobclient-2.6.0.jar
hadoop-mapreduce-client-shuffle-2.6.0.jar
hadoop-yarn-api-2.6.0.jar
hadoop-yarn-client-2.6.0.jar
hadoop-yarn-common-2.6.0.jar
hadoop-yarn-server-common-2.6.0.jar
libthrift-0.9.1.jar
net.opengis.wps-11.2.jar
protobuf-java-2.5.0.jar
scala-library-2.10.4.jar
scalalogging-slf4j_2.10-1.0.1.jar
serializer-2.7.1.jar
zookeeper-3.4.6.jar

>From your earlier note, it sounds as if you have most of these installed
already, but I am curious to see the "commons-httpclient-3.1.jar" file
on the list.

I only send the entire, large list in the event that it might be
helpful.

Sincerely,
  -- Chris