Re: [geomesa-users] Visibility support

Jon,

It seems as if the command-line GeoMesa tools only allow you to specify
a single set of visibility labels to be applied to all of the data to be
ingested.

It might be useful, much the same way we can designate a specific column
as the date-to-index, if we could designate a column as the visibility
labels to use per record ingested.  If you have the time, it might make
a nice initial contribution...  :)  I've added this as an open ticket:
https://geomesa.atlassian.net/browse/GEOMESA-793

Thanks!

Sincerely,
  -- Chris