Re: [geomesa-users] Accumulo 1.6 Support

Aaron,

We do not have a firm date for Accumulo 1.6 support yet, although there
is an unsupported branch up at GitHub for this:  a1.6

As you would expect, we are in the midst of planning how best to support
this version of Accumulo, and will update the web site and the user
lists when we reach consensus.

Thanks!

Sincerely,
  -- Chris