Re: [geomesa-users] mvn install and accumulo version

Deepanjana,

It is possible to use GeoMesa with Hortonworks and Accumulo 1.6, but it
does take a bit more work than running a stock GeoMesa build.

We have used the following (unsupported) branch of GeoMesa with HDP
2.1.5:

  https://github.com/locationtech/geomesa/compare/hdp_2.1.5

I suspect that, if you built with this branch as a base, you would need
to update a few of the dependency versions.

As for Accumulo, yes, that does need to be set up separately.  There is
a "a1.6" branch that contains some changes that you will probably also
want to pick up if you are deploying to Accumulo 1.6.

I hope that helps.  If not, please let us know.

Sincerely,
  -- Chris