Re: [geomesa-users] Problem with geomesa geoserver plugin installation

Hi Luca,

The GeoServer pages aren't necessary for normal GeoMesa use. We're going to be removing them from the main GeoMesa soon, actually. To use GeoMesa data stores, just use the regular 'add new data store' page and select the 'Accumulo Feature Data Store'.

The original idea was that you could configure parameters through GeoServer, and then launch various map/reduce jobs through the UI. However,
we haven't really supported or expanded the initial work.

Thanks,

Emilio