Re: [geomesa-users] InstantiatorStrategy class not found when running quick-start

 Hi Luca,

Sorry for the trouble.  Due to IP concerns, we were advised by Eclipse to remove Objenesis or revert a previous version.  We tried out removing it, and that has caused this issue.

Your work around will definitely sort your issue for the time being.  For others reading along, if you see exactly this issue, you can a block like this to the QuickStart's pom.

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.</groupId>
            <artifactId>objenesis</artifactId>
            <version>1.2</version>
        </dependency>

Tomorrow, my team and I will test out reverting to the Eclipse approved version and apply that fix to master.

As another note, we offer Kryo, Avro, and text encodings for SimpleFeatures.  If this issue with Kryo (well, with one of its dependencies) doesn't get resolved, we can switch to using Avro for our default encoding.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write in!

Jim