Re: [geomesa-users] WPS requests not working

Hi Kevin,

In commit 96087df (RC5-SNAPSHOT, 4 off of current tip), we introduced some table changes that are not back compatible. If you are still using data your ingested previously, you would need to re-ingest your data using the latest jar, or alternatively run the data migration m/r job, which is detailed here:

https://github.com/locationtech/geomesa/blob/accumulo1.5.x/1.x/geomesa-jobs/README.md#transitioning-indices

Thanks,

Emilio