[geomesa-users] How to more efficiently use geomesa to run query which involve spatial and attributes filters in high concurrency situation?

Hi,
     We use geomesa to perform spatial analysis in storm + kafka application, one kafka spout, one spatial analysis bolt. when we send more data in less time to kafka, the latency of spatial analysis bolt will higher and higher! In the func  exec of spatial analysis bolt, we invoke geomesa query process as the following code :
                    featureSource.getFeatures(query)
      We want to know which factors involved in geomesa's read performance?
      Thanks a lot!

Back to the top