As far as GeoMesa swag goes, I'm all set for now! A cool idea in the future might be branded keychain compasses?

Cheers,
Mike Atlas

On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 12:00 PM, <geomesa-users-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Message: 1
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2015 22:17:07 -0500
From: "James Hughes" <jnh5y@xxxxxxxx>
To: "Geomesa User discussions" <geomesa-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [geomesa-users] accumulo 1.6 + cdh 5.3, my +1 vote

Hi Mike,
Thank you very much; this is awesome. ?If I had GeoMesa swag, I'd be
sending some your way (and Manas's) today. ?I'd love to see CDH
parcels; let me know how I can help. ?
Two quick questions: ?Would you mind if we added a link to your
tutorial on geomesa.org?
And second, what kind of GeoMesa goodies would be awesome?
As a technical question, do you think that you need xlarge instances
for the 3 Zookeeper nodes?
Thanks,
Jim