Re: [geomesa-users] Geomesa GDELT example crashes

Manas,

If relocating works as advertised, then it should not only rename the
packages as they are included in your output JAR, but it should also
rename all of the references to those classes (again, renaming only
those references that are included in your output JAR).

Given that, relocating the Joda package in your
geomesa-distributed-runtime JAR that's distributed to your tablet
servers should prevent the GeoMesa iterators from picking up the wrong
version of Joda, because they will automatically be using the version
you relocated.

That's the theory, anyway.  If that's not what you're seeing, then
perhaps there's another disconnection.

Sincerely,
  -- Chris