Re: [geomesa-dev] Query result is unstable on geomesa_2.11-2.1.0 against geomesa2.11-2.0.2

Thanks for the detailed debugging. Were you able to see what was ultimately going wrong? That is a new class for 2.1, although it should be a drop-in replacement for the old one. I opened a ticket here and will look into it:

https://geomesa.atlassian.net/browse/GEOMESA-2488

Thanks,

Emilio