Re: [geomesa-dev] Disable spatial indexing

Dear Emilio,

Thank you for your response and for your time.
Yes, I have other attributes that I would like to index.
However, I think that I am doing something totally wrong as I cannot make the command work.
If I add
sft.getUserData().put("geomesa.indices.enabled ","id"); //or id,attr
I get as an error that configured index id does not exist, I assume because I have a user defined feature id.

If I do
sft.getUserData().put("geomesa.indices.enabled ","attr");
I get as an error that configured index attr does not support the schema

Then I tried to do
sft.getDescriptor("never_null_attribute").getUserData().put("index", "true");
sft.getUserData().put("geomesa.indices.enabled ","attr");
Which worked, in the sense that the schema was initialized and that accumulo did not have any z3 tables.
When I try to store a null polygon though, I get the same exception. (Illegal argument error indexing feature with null geometry, index xz3)

Any ideas/suggestions would be more than welcomed.

Best regards,
Maria.

Back to the top