Re: [geomesa-dev] lessThan AND greaterThan on date field

Hello,

We treat attribute-based date comparisons the same as temporal predicates, so yes, the ">=" and "<=" predicates will be used as part of the primary filter. You can enable explain logging to see how a given query is being set up:

https://www.geomesa.org/documentation/user/datastores/query_planning.html#explain-query

Thanks,

Emilio