Re: [geomesa-dev] New Issue / Pull Request

Hi Damon,

If you want, I can create a JIRA account for you that will let you create tickets - then you can assign yourself to the ticket, etc. If so, would you like to use this email address? If not, I can go ahead and create the ticket for you.

thanks,

Emilio