Re: [geomesa-dev] Location of the indexing structures in GeoMesa

Hello,

The core strategies are implemented here (in scala):

https://github.com/locationtech/geomesa/tree/master/geomesa-index-api/src/main/scala/org/locationtech/geomesa/index/index

The underlying space-filling curves are here:

https://github.com/locationtech/geomesa/tree/master/geomesa-z3/src/main/scala/org/locationtech/geomesa/curve
https://github.com/locationtech/sfcurve/tree/master/zorder/src/main/scala/org/locationtech/sfcurve/zorder

Thanks,

Emilio