Re: [geomesa-dev] Geomesa-Cassandra start

Here you go:

http://www.geomesa.org/documentation/user/cassandra/index.html

The rest of the docs also have a lot of general information you may find useful.

If you're not familiar with geotools, that would also be a good place to start:

http://docs.geotools.org/

Thanks,

Emilio