[geomesa-dev] stats based query optimization on attribute indexes at high zoom levels

Hi all,

I've got a quick question about the query planner.  Say I have an
attribute index on an attribute with a high cardinality.  Something like
the following sft:

group:String:index=full:cardinality=high,dtg:Date,*geom:Point:srid=4326

When running queries with stats based optimization turned on, I've
noticed that if I am at a high zoom level, the query planner tries to
hit the z2 table.  In my case, I'd expect it to only ever hit the
attribute index.

I think I can use the override to not use stats when query planning but
I wonder if there's a better way.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Anthony