Re: [geomesa-dev] Accumulo Data Store

Dave,

Usually this means there's something missing on the classpath.
Geoserver tends to swallow the exception in the http response.  Try
this: load up the network tab in Firebug or Chrome debug tools.  Then,
click the save button again.  Look at the network communication in the
debug tool output.  If there's an exception, send it back to the mailing
list.  That'll help sort things out.

Thanks,
Anthony