[geomesa-dev] Accumulo Data Store

I’m using the following configuration in a VirtualBox instance, and trying to run the Accumulo quick start tutorial:

HADOOP_VERSION=2.7.2

ACCUMULO_VERSION=1.7.2

ZOOKEEPER_VERSION=3.4.8

GEOSERVER_VERSION=2.8.1

GEOTOOLS_VERSION=14.1

GEOMESA_VERSION=1.2.4

TOMCAT_VERSION=7.0.70

Unfortunately, when I try to create an Accumulo data store following the instructions in the tutorial, the add data store page in GeoServer does not refresh after clicking Save.  I’m not seeing any errors in catalina.out, or the GeoServer logs.  At this point, I’m stumped about what the problem could be.  Any suggestions on possible places to look for clues?

The Zookeeper and Accumulo logs look OK as well.

Dave

Back to the top