Re: [geomesa-dev] geomesa and Geoserver on HBase

Alberto --

Are you using the embedded Jetty in the GeoServer binary distribution, or are you running the GeoServer WAR in another server (Tomcat, JBoss/Wildfly, etc.)?

Also, how is your HBase configured? Can you show us the contents of your hbase-site.xml?

-- Matt