Re: [geomesa-dev] How to specify the Kafka topic name

GeoMesa team,

I had a conversation with Nate Brinker last night and he asked about the need to listen to the OTM Kafka Topic rather than the GeoMesa Kafka topic.

I am suspecting that something on the DCGS-N D system is not wired correctly, because the GeoMesa Kafka topic is not getting any notifications while the OTM Kafka topic is.

Please take a look at this and let me know which direction to proceed.

 Thanks,

  Dale McIntosh

  Forward Slope

  619-302-7637