[geomesa-dev] Versioning scheme

Just wanted to notify everyone of some breaking changes to our versioning scheme. Since we are supporting both Accumulo 1.4.x, 1.5.x, and eventually 1.6.x, we are going to include the Accumulo version in the GeoMesa artifacts. The scheme will result in the following artifact names like "geomesa-core-accumulo1.5-1.0.0.jar". It's a bit verbose but I think it will sufficiently convey versioning information to Accumulo administrators.

Thanks,
Anthony

Back to the top