Re: [gemoc-dev] names for new repositories

Hi all,

To mimic the naming of namespaces, what about :
- gemoc-studio-execution-ale
- gemoc-studio-execution-java

For the second question, I would argue to ask Eclipse themselves if they prefer to create it now (at the time we create new ones), or if this is something doable later, when it will become important to do it.

Thanks!
benoit