[gemoc-dev] potential pb on github/gemoc/gemoc-studio-eclipsefork

Hi

I may have done a mistake when I tried to synchronize eclipse/gemoc-studio (master) with gemoc/gemoc-studio-eclipsefork (master) (cf. one of my preious message)

apparently it created 2 commits (66c6c27 and 3315c24) whereas I was expecting to simply replicate eclipse/gemoc-studio history in the fork

this is strange because, actually there is no differences (in term of files differences)

This may lead to difficulties when trying to do more synchronization and crafting pull request

however, as this is online I don't known how to cleanly fix the history...  (I may do --force on gemoc/gemoc-studio-eclipsefork but it may break people git repo ? or I may create a dummy pull request on eclipse/gemoc-studio but this will create "ugly" commit on the official repo...)

If anyone has a suggestion ...

we definively also need a clean procedure to synchronize these repo

Didier

--
Didier Vojtisek
SED Rennes - DiverSE Team