Re: [gemoc-dev] 3.0.0 released and versionning scheme for next one

Hi

for this prososal, I've opened PR so you can look to how it would work. https://github.com/eclipse/gemoc-studio/pull/101 + https://github.com/eclipse/gemoc-studio-modeldebugging/pull/62

If no disagreement before Friday 4th of August, we'll continue like this and  I'll (or another commiter ;-)) accept the PRs. And I'll try to write this in some documentation (probably here: https://github.com/eclipse/gemoc-studio/wiki)

If required, small modifications in the process can also take place and be included in the PR.

Best regards
Didier

ps: even if produced by commiters, Pull Requests are not accepted out of the box, usually a reasonnable delay is let to people to discuss them Leaving the possibility to modify or discard them if there is no agreement. Also, in the other way round, do not hesitate to add a short message such as "+1 " (even as external contributor) in order to help speed up thing (and possibly avoid merge conflicts).