[gemoc-dev] new list for user support about the GEMOC Studio

Hi

It will be highlighted in the web site in order to provide support to the users of the GEMOC Studio (ie. mainly people who wish to create languages using the GEMOC Studio or who wish to create new addons). It comes as an alternative to opening an issue in github. (ie. not all questions are issues...)

The other list : gemoc-dev, remains technical so we will beĀ  free to discuss and raise open questions about the internal architecture and its developments.

We strongly recommand that all developpers and commiters subscribe to it too.

Best regards
Didier
--
Didier Vojtisek