Re: [gemini-dev] DBAccess Graduation document

Hi Mike,

thanks for your comments --- I've included them in the document.

Finding a way to change the document title (and especially the author) meta data took me a while.

You did not like the "Compliant with JDBC 3 and JDBC 4"? It was meant to express that DBAccess does not cause incompatibilities/problems with JDBC or makes it more difficult to use JDBC.  Maybe that is my (non-native speaker) misinterpretation of the word  compliant.

--Juergen