Re: [gemini-dev] Fortify Open Review Project

Looks like HP went on opening Fortify SCA to open source projects. I'm surprised by the dramatically low number of hits - therefore I wonder what rulesets they run with.
I think it doesn't hurt if Gemini Web codebase goes through that - I believe it can only be of benefit.

What is a bit worrying are are the dates of the last submissions - doesn't seem as a very "active" initiative.

best wishes,
 Krassi