[gef-dev] Expose parser-related DOT API

Hi team,

I have been working intensively on the DOT parser infrastructure in the last weeks and now think there is a good change we can expose it as API for Neon as well. This could IMHO be interesting for clients (like ELK, which up to now provide their own dot parser), as the GEF4 DOT Xtext parser will be capable of handling the complete DOT language as soon as we have integrated the fix for 321775 (which I plan for M7), and the integration with GEF4 Graph provides a convenient way to work with parsed DOT models. I will keep you updated about the progress towards M7.

The DOT Graph view is not „polished“ yet. It will in neither case be exposable for Neon (and will remain an end-user feature in either case).

Regards
Alexander
--
Dr. Alexander Nyßen
Dipl.-Inform.

Telefon: +49 (0) 231 / 98 60-202
Telefax: +49 (0) 231 / 98 60-211
Mobil: +49 (0) 151 /  17396743

http://www.itemis.de
alexander.nyssen@xxxxxxxxx

itemis AG
Am Brambusch 15-24
44536 Lünen

Rechtlicher Hinweis:

Amtsgericht Dortmund, HRB 20621

Vorstand: Jens Wagener (Vors.), Wolfgang Neuhaus, Dr. Georg Pietrek, Jens Trompeter, Sebastian Neus

Aufsichtsrat: Prof. Dr. Burkhard Igel (Vors.), Michael Neuhaus, Jennifer Fiorentino