Re: [gef-dev] Is there a timeline for future releases of GEF/GEF4?

Hi Arieh,

concerning GEF there is a project plan for each major release (while there is none yet for 3.9, I admit - Anthony is aware and is going to provide an updated one). With respect to GEF4, there is no concrete project plan or timeline. However, we provide information about which components we are currently working on and which we already have on our screen via http://wiki.eclipse.org/GEF/GEF4 and within bugzilla. As indicated there, we are currently working on the Graphics component.

Cheers,
Alexander