Re: [gef-dev] [patch] fail fast in AbstractEditPart.refreshChildren()

Carlo,

if you think you have found a problem and want to contribute, you have to do so via Bugzilla (due to IP issues, we are not allowed to consume any patches that originate from other sources). Before doing so, please always search all existing bugs so you do not report a duplicate (concerning your problem, there is already an open bug).

Furthermore, please do not use this mailing list for technical questions of that kind, as it is a mailing list used by GEF committers/contributors to exchange project related information. Instead, please use the Forum or Newsgroup or the already mentioned Bugzilla to "get in touch".

Best Regards
Alexander

Am 10.11.2010 um 23:40 schrieb Carlo Salinari:

> Hi,
>
> I'm new, so please bear with me.
>
> I was debugging a small test application creating many childless
> EditPartS and got bored of having to step through the whole
> AbstractEditPart.refreshChildren() even when there were no children to
> refresh, so I came up with this little patch (see attachment).
>
> cheers,
> Carlo
> <patch.txt>_______________________________________________
> gef-dev mailing list
> gef-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dr. Alexander Nyßen
Dipl.-Inform.
Software-Engineer

Telefon: +49 (0) 231 / 98 60-210
Telefax: +49 (0) 231 / 98 60-211
Mobil: +49 (0) 151 /  17396743

http://www.itemis.de
alexander.nyssen@xxxxxxxxx

itemis AG
Am Brambusch 15-24
44536 Lünen

Rechtlicher Hinweis:

Amtsgericht Dortmund, HRB 20621

Vorstand: Jens Wagener (Vors.), Wolfgang Neuhaus, Dr. Georg Pietrek, Jens Trompeter, Sebastian Neus

Aufsichtsrat: Dr. Burkhard Igel (Vors.), Stephan Grollmann, Michael Neuhaus

Back to the top