[gef-dev] Editpart for a polygon like model

Hi,

i have read from various docs and articles to get familiar with GEF.
But now i am stock on the following problem:

I have a model with a container clas Shape which conatins Edge instances. Very similar to a polygon and its point instances.

I want to be able to edit model (of course). And i want it to do it in the follwoing way. Selecting the Editpart, which corresponds to the Shape class, should be visual different from the normal pattern, that it gets drag points at the corner, instead the containing edges should be draggable. And i want to be abel to add/remove edges.

Except i have no idea how to start i get already stuck in how to change
the figure, which is used by editpart, when it is selected.

So can anyone give some hints and instructions?

regards

Max Larsson
Max Larsson                     ABZ Informatik GmbH
Application Developer           Am Scholzenberg 15
                                64354 Reinheim
Mobil: +49 179 2184428          Germany
begin:vcard
fn:Max Larsson
n:Larsson;Max
org:ABZ Informatik GmbH
adr;dom:;;Am Scholzenberg 15;Reinheim;;64354
email;internet:max.larsson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Dipl.-Inform
tel;cell:+49 (0) 179 / 218 44 28
url:http://www.abz-informatik.de