[gef-dev] Connection not touching figure.

All,

I am having a small but painful problem with GEF. I have created some custom figures. One of them has an icon with some text below it. Looks something like this

      _____
     |_____|
Some Text Here

The bounds of the figure is a rectangle around the whole thing, encompassing the icon and the text label. The problem is when I have a connection attach to the figure that is coming off the left or right of the object the connection stops at the rectangular bounds of the object. I would like the arrow to be drawn all the way to where it actually hits some part of the figure that is actually being drawn. I guess I should mention that for selection purposes I need to keep the bounds a rectangle around the whole object. Any ideas on how I would do this? Thanks.

Mike

Michael MacFadden         mmacfadden@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Red Oak Software          http://www.redoaksw.com

69 Cascade Drive          Ph   585-454-3170 x104
Suite 303                 Fax  585-454-6769
Rochester, NY 14614