Re: [faces-dev] Faces 5.0 release plan

p.s.

Regarding compatibility with Date, we probably should follow the example set by Jakarta Persistence and deprecate it for removal.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms

On Fri, 21 Jun 2024 at 21:54, Edwin Amoakwa via faces-dev <faces-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Also,

1. Can project stage be sent in another way ? other than having to change always in web.xml before prod deployment ?
2. Is it time to consider something like omini-faces SelectItemConveter ?, and use a FaceConveter if one is available ?