Re: [faces-dev] 4.1 Status

Hi,

1811: is now closed. But MyFaces should still update javadoc of its copy of UIViewAction.

1564: I asked Arjan Tijms to take care of this because I don't fully understand what to change in the spec and how to implement it.

1342/1263: these also require spec changes (basically just some words somewhere in a javadoc in order to ensure that it's implemented as expected by the implementers and understood as expected by the end users), and this needs a bit more time than just code. As 1342 is trivial I already prepped a PR: https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/mojarra/pull/5348

Whatever doesn't make it into 4.1 can of course be moved to 5.0.

Cheers, B