Re: [faces-dev] Releasing updated Faces TCK 4.0.3

Hi,

I staged the 4.0.3 TCK here: https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/faces/jakartaee10/staged/eftl/jakarta-faces-tck-4.0.3.zip&file_id=0

If anyone wants to do a quick test, please do so.

I'll ask someone from the specification committee to move the file to the designated location later this week and will do a PR for the spec page update.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms