Re: [faces-dev] Planning intermediate 4.1 release

IMO i dont see a big benefit if we dont resolve some further tickets:

https://github.com/jakartaee/faces/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+milestone%3A4.1

we have 9 closed, 13 open.

Am Di., 29. Aug. 2023 um 15:38 Uhr schrieb Arjan Tijms <arjan.tijms@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi,

On Tue, 29 Aug 2023 at 13:29, Bauke Scholtz <balusc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If it's too much work to release a minor release (I had no idea) we can always skip 4.1 and move all the work to 5.0.

It's not so much work really, but if we want to do it, we should not wait for much longer. Ideally the 4.1 release vote etc should already have started.

If we can start the release based on the current 4.1 branch that would be great. The tracker doesn't seem to have any PRs for 4.1:

Arjan Tijms

Back to the top