Re: [faces-dev] Faces TCK 4.0.2 Feedback

Hi,

Thanks, you are right. We can't add new tests. I'll disable it for now and will restage the Faces 4.0.2 TCK.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms

On Mon, 13 Mar 2023 at 23:56, Brian M Decker <bmdecker@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We gave the newly minted Faces TCK 4.0.2 a try with Open Liberty and there’s only one problem with it – the new faces40/beanValidation test added under https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/mojarra/issues/5171. A service release like this shouldn’t have any new test content added to it, even if it’s a hole that was missed as part of the original 4.0 TCK coverage. If the test PR can’t be separated out and excluded from the build, then a new PR should be added that skips this test instead. It would then be re-enabled as part of the next minor/major release.

-Brian