Re: [faces-dev] Final PRs for 4.0.1 TCK - Reviews needed

Merged!

Thanks,

Paul Nicolucci

On Mon, Mar 6, 2023 at 10:05 AM Paul Nicolucci <pnicolucci@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks to those who have already reviewed these PRs. I'll plan to merge them tomorrow morning (Tuesday) if there are no further comments.

Please take a look.

Once merged we'll be ready for a 4.0.1 TCK release.

Thanks,

Paul Nicolucci