Re: [faces-dev] Question about jakarta.faces.view.facelets.FaceletsResourceResolver

Perfect. Thanks. :)

On 4/29/22 6:09 PM, arjan tijms wrote:
Hi,

The FaceletsResourceResolver was removed as part of the overall deprecation of the ResourceResolver. The background for this is explained here:

The spec issues is:

The implementations issues and pr:

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,