Sent: Monday, May 31, 2021 at 7:21 AM
From: "Rudy De Busscher" <rdebusscher@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "faces developer discussions" <faces-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [faces-dev] EE EE compatible
Hi,

The code is in a repository called javaee8-cookbook, so it definitively can be run again Java EE 8 and Jakarta EE 8.

From namespace declarations in web.xml and index.xhtml, it might also run on Java EE 7.

Rudy

On Mon, 31 May 2021 at 02:31, Iva Nonsense <Ivanonsense@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi

Can you  please tell me with which version of EE spec  can this code be run  against  ?

I draw your attention to web.xml and welcome-file  value and the location of the index.xhtml.

https://github.com/eldermoraes/javaee8-cookbook/tree/master/chapter01/ch01-jsf

It is from a book called
"Jakartaee cookbook."