Re: [faces-dev] what is the best approach

I decided to give the HelloWorld a try.
https://primefaces.github.io/primefaces/8_0/#/gettingstarted/helloworld

this happened

An Error Occurred:

javax.faces.FacesException: TextEditor component is marked secure='true' but the HTML Sanitizer was not found on the classpath. Either add the HTML sanitizer to the classpath per the documentation or mark secure='false' if you would like to use the component without the sanitizer.

after googling
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/60258854/texteditor-component-is-marked-secure-true-but-the-html-sanitizer-was-not-foun

I added this
<dependency>
    <groupId>com.googlecode.owasp-java-html-sanitizer</groupId>
    <artifactId>owasp-java-html-sanitizer</artifactId>
    <version>20191001.1</version>
</dependency>

That worked !

How that person worked out  from the error message  this obscure  OWASP library was required is a mystery to me.

My question is,  the fact  the Hello world didn't work for me the first time .
is it me ,  or is it something else ?