[escet-dev] Collaboration with potential contributor on issue #710

Hi Ferdie,

See https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse/escet/escet/-/issues/710#note_1526083. It would be nice if you could collaborate with Elia there, as you are (planning on) working on similar things. I think that if there are contributors willing to do some work, we should work with them, and facilitate them in any way we can. In my opinion, it stays silent there for too long now, from our side (as committers). Could you have a look?

Regards,
Dennis

Back to the top