Re: [escet-dev] Eclipse ESCET v0.2 plans
  • From: "Beek, Bert van" <D.A.v.Beek@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2021 13:07:05 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=tue.nl; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=tue.nl; dkim=pass header.d=tue.nl; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=ZeEfMO8qTN932n1dkiIUpPD8EacNr/cnjbohNfJpbSQ=; b=CxoA3VQXiM7wl051qQgqBHfcA0yIvUCO22mGSiuwc6YcWfgcXQPi2ia+QnabuWyk9buvGXwOe5YIu3CC0JVpfK1zmnqblGlapQeHapWu8zxjyteZ8o6MwaY2hblZBEppbmnzFo+M3pZyxBn7fzgvNBk6TQ5UKo1YT54h5VXfSkd5Z8KHO2XcL8oxKWiTo47U/lCedAQFcK16VYTqo6v5tHp4RPemLNeR0LGmd7QrGCwHUjL5wefyYB7CAMh7dwNluDgGdSRPwblLb1i5fwmHdSpzGOXlHEE53orx7EeXG3+xwYO/bPSGfJs8uhhZs7M4ITeUQ9tt2nXHJZoFXyxrGA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=F1n9M+vdlz0QrLuRogfHQmeJchR8N6z0HDu0Bytm6eHOgMgE5+d/7MG3OPW27G4GpuezsvJy+9NVhztfAVf/uVTHLK3bv0VbQXuNHWstoKKdtdLCxb5029mGw/XP0RL0zFWHSYJ0ai8xHC9Vz8GOaS1n4iTbxnUm8KLjGORESjISfUlN5Tbm3Hp77lT2/cFpcRRZkVpGlamU5gie6jKb1IhSStJjlxQ6+0cFGPRp1ygThAxyQlkLfLCUKw40rFOw45XcWuw4FTtDKq7Do+Q+ySDopTpxQB9njo7nPottiUWFgFLzvY61AymeKVX9myLk1M4B6izTGRXeol5KB65mZA==

Hi Dennis,

I have been thinking about this already before you send us this email, but your suggestions cover my ideas for the full 100% and even add more, so I really have nothing more to add. Thanks!

Bert