Re: [es-dev] About to release EE Security API 1.0.1

Thanks for taking care! Great job!

El mié., 7 nov. 2018 15:02, arjan tijms <arjan.tijms@xxxxxxxxx> escribió:

Hi,

I'd hereby like to declare our intention to release the EE Security API (aka "es") 1.0.1.

This is the Jakarta EE version of the EE Security API 1.0. (see https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/javax.security.enterprise/javax.security.enterprise-api)

Maven coordinates have changed, but no API changes have been made.

See https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/security-api/tree/EE4J_8

The new Maven coordinates will be:

<groupId>jakarta.security.enterprise</groupId>

<artifactId>jakarta.security.enterprise-api</artifactId>

<version>1.0.1</version>

If there are any objections, please let us know.

Kind regards,

Arjan